RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  Chat

Poprzedni temat «» Nastêpny temat
adidas america
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
Afra Faulkner 
Czasem zaglÄ…da

Do³±czy³: 09 Pa¼ 2019
Wys³any: Sro Pa¼ 09, 2019 3:47 am   adidas america

ÿþThe shoe is no longer adidas basketball shoes seamless either, there is now some stitching present on the forefoot that divides the two parts of the sneaker. On top of the  Color Split Pack, the Three Stripes is also hitting us with the  Heel Cage Pack that allows you to customize the heel cage in a variety of options including anodized, premium ostrich, snake and crocodile synthetic leathers. The popular ZX Flux is now more personal than ever and you can create your very own today by heading over to miadidas .adidas doesn t want to fall too far behind Nike, so when Nike adds silhouettes like the Roshe Run and Air Huarache to their NIKEiD option, the Three Stripes makes sure to up their game as well.

I don t own a pair of ZX Fluxes yet, but I might have to give them a serious look this Summer.adidas continues to release the Flux In so many different colorways and materials (even as a slip adidas beckenbauer on), that they can no longer be ignored.If the Pure Boost was available through their miadidas option, then they would really take it over the top. (hint hint)The adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Zebra is less than one week away. You ready? Arguably the most anticipated colorway of all the v2s that have released, were pretty sure adidas boost this one will be a bit harder to get a hold of next week.

The most striking pair is the Deerupt covered in a multicolored theme, as well as the I-5923 dressed in pastel hues, while the remaining two styles keep it clean with a creamy white hue, and pops of bold colors seen on the three stripes and heel area. Shop adidas I 5932 PrideThe adidas Iniki Runner takes inspiration from 1970s running culture and features a paneled construction of two-way stretch mesh with vintage suede overlays, finished with a shiny-mesh tongue, pays homage to classic runner constructions, whilst printed serrated 3-stripes marks reimagine an essential component of adidas heritage.

The adidas adidas bounce Harden Vol.1 is a collection that represents the first chapter of the collaborative partnership between the two that began October 1, 2015. Their main goal was to co-create footwear and apparel unlike any signature line in sport.The collection is driven by Harden s performance needs and embracing his very own design insights. It expresses James creativity and expressive style on and off the court.  This was my first time creating a shoe from the ground up. With adidas, we wanted to stand for something different, be true to who we are and that s how we separate ourselves, Harden said.

It is built in a high top silhouette and shows off a pair of wings on the upper under the lace system. The adidas JS Wings carries colorful iterations that are undeniably eye-catching.We ve already seen a Valentine s Day-themed colorway of the classic adidas Stan Smith hit shelves, but adidas is giving us a double dose on Lover s Day.Already seen in a subtle all-white colorway , adidas takes a much bolder approach with this Stan Smith as the shoe has been engulfed in a bright red patent leather that reminds us of the heart shaped chocolate boxes our parents would give us as kids on Valentine s Day.

A white hearth graphic on the side panel with red three stripes branding denotes the special holiday release adidas busenitz along with the same logo on the insoles. For furhter contrast we see white on the inner liner, laces, the rest of the branding on the shoe and the entire sole unit.ÿþThe adidas Kamanda Black Gum is a soccer inspired model constructed out of a Black nubuck upper paired up with a mesh tongue and a leather elongated heel. The upper is fairly subtle in design, but it does comes with KAMANDA Gold foil branding on the side of the heel. The White leather hit on the heel provides the shoe with some much needed contrast on the upper.

Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Odpowiedz do tematu
Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach
Dodaj temat do Ulubionych
Wersja do druku

Skocz do: